Saya

My photo
Saya tak suka jiwakacau. Mari sama - sama membanteras ketidaktenteraman emosi.

Oct 16, 2012

Memories

Never thought that you are always on my mind. All of this time I try to hide the feelings that I am missing you badly. Yes, you. The one that gave me a lots of courages, beneficial knowledge about everything. I keep reminding myself that you just such a jerk. The one that always gave me too many troubles, bad feeling, annoying and all of the worst things. I hate you. How I wish that we never talked, Almost two years and we never get the chance to see each other. To get the sence of love since the first time we talked. I do not know what is the reason behind all of our story. For the first time, I am pretty sure that we both have something such a good feeling towards each other. But never brave enough to admit it. You and your highest ego, while me wth my best pretending on acting like nothings matter at all. We talked everyday and night like we had knew each other and got so much memories from the past generation. I know and understand all of your behavior and your habits. How should I explain it to you ? I also got no clue about our relationship. Fortunately, I never say yes to your date out. We got too many differences. You such a charming prince and I am just a little noisy maid. Not matching at all. So, I made the best conclusion about us to remain silence. Till you found someone better. Much better than me. Someone that will give you more happiness than me. I always pray for your happiness and hope someday we will meet up in next generation maybe. Goodbye friend. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Miss Se'e